The International Conference on Nanotechnology Research and Applications (ICNRA'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Nanotechnology Research and Applications. The goal of ICNRA'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNRA is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology Research and Applications.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN) or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
ICNRA'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Engineering of Biointerfaces
- Management of Nanotechnology
- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Agriculture
- Nanotechnology and Coating
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Seongtae Bae,
University of South Carolina, USA
Dr. Xiangyang Zhou,
University of Miami, USA
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICNRA'19 and ICABBB'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting. For more information about the ICNRA'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.