International Conference on Nanotechnology Research and Applications (ICNRA’19)
November 15 - 16, 2019 | Orlando, Florida
The International Conference on Nanotechnology Research and Applications (ICNRA'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Nanotechnology Research and Applications. The goal of ICNRA'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNRA'19 is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology Research and Applications.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN) or the…
Learn More »
The Conference Chair will be announced shortly. Thank you for your patience.